PwC Junior Accountant Opportunity
Category: Accounting Jobs in South Africa
Industry: PWC (PriceWaterhouseCoopers)
Posted: Aug 20, 2013
PricewaterhouseCoopers Junior Accountant Vacancies
Responsibilities / Output:
- Capture transactions in accounting records.
- Bookkeeping to Balance Sheet, Preparation of financial statements.
- Tax calculation and completion of tax returns.
- Completion of VAT returns.
- Perform general accounting functions according to PwC methodologies.
- Assist Manager with Sundry client matters that will include administrative work.
Competencies / Skills:
- Relevant degree or studying towards B Com qualification.
- SAIPA Learnership.
- Computer literacy.
- Good working knowledge of Pastel, Word and Excel. Good knowledge of VAT.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound administration Skills.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans – A MUST.
Closing Date: 30 September 2013
How to Apply
Enter Your Email below and Get Similar Job Updates (It’s Free)