Standard Bank Learnership Opportunities in SAP Banking, Test Analyst and Credit Management. Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract.
Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric/Grade 12
- Have completed any 3 year Financial qualification
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any educational institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 31 January 2015
- Anticipated start date of the programme is 1 May 2015
- Candidates must have a valid email address as all correspondence will be done via email.
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant online assessments.
- Please allocate 20-30 minutes to complete the online assessment.
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications;
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
- Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by the 28 February 2015, you may consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 31 January 2015
SAP Banking Specialist Learnership
Have completed a 3 year IT qualification (preferably in Software Development).
Click Here to Apply for the SAP Banking Specialist Learnership
Test Analyst LearnershipHave completed an IT related qualification (preferably in Programming).
Click Here to Apply for the Test Analyst Learnership
Credit Management Learnership
Have completed Matric / Grade 12
Have completed any 3 year Financial qualification<
Click Here to Apply for the Credit Management Learnership