The Absa CIBW Graduate Program is an 18 month development programme which is divided into three
phases; orientation, settling in and Continued Professional Education. During your first 12 month graduates will form part of the extensive Absa Graduate Development Programme (AGDP) that develops business acumen and will introduce the trainee to the vibrant Absa culture.
- Suitable Hons or 4 year qualification in: Commerce, Investment Management, Business Science, Science and Mathematics, Advanced or Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Law and Information Technology
- Overall 65% Academic Average across all years of study
- Actively involved in Leadership and Entrepreneurial initiatives
- Postgraduate B degree or equivalent NQF level 8 qualification to be obtained before January 2013.
- No practical work experience required
- Absa recruits graduates across Africa. We therefore consider applications from non South African citizens. In such instances, it is the individuals’ responsibility to obtain the necessary documentation to obtain your work permit.
The appointment will be made in line with the Divisional Employment Equity strategy
Applications close 31 August 2012