A vacancy has arisen for an Account Assistant within our Finance department. The position is based in Parow, reporting to the Finance Manager.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To provide support to the Finance team regarding accounts payable related issues.
- Processing of all vendor invoices as they are received and ensure that it is booked accurately and on time.
- Ensure that purchase orders and invoices tie together.
- Run weekly accounts payable reports to ensure that vendors are paid when due.
- Attend to supplier queries, maintain and update supplier files.
- Complete monthly reconciliations of creditor’s accounts.
- Adhoc duties as required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft office and SAP essential.
- Accounting qualification preferred.
- Knowledge of basic finance function, including exposure to accounts payable.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online