Posted on :
13 Mar, 2014
13 Mar, 2014
A permanent position exists within the Records Department for an Administration Manager at our Head office in Sandton, reporting to Manager: Records Department.
Key Performance Areas:
Business Plan Administration:
• Receive incoming applications for finance and allocate to the team
• Manage and monitor the capture of applications on SAP, ensuring that information is correctly captured as per business plan.
• Perform spot checks daily to ensure that business plans are correctly captured on SAP and Docupedia.
• Ensure the completeness and correctness of Business Partner information at application stage as per business plan submitted by client.
• Receive and allocate IDC’s faxes received through the official fax number. Personally attending to confidential faxes received.
• Monitor the receipt and processing of all mail received via Reception and Post.
• Ensure that all originals get scanned correctly into Docupedia and disseminated to the right recipients timeously.
• Ensure that efficient and reliable courier and postal services are provided to IDC at all times.
• Physically check invoices against waybills for correctness against approved rates every month before submitting for payment authorisation.
• Prepare a report to cross charge IDC Departments/SBU’s against their courier usage monthly.
• Ensure that an efficient and professional messenger service is provided to the IDC at all times.
• Supervise staff
• B degree/ 3 year relevant Diploma
• 2 to 3 years knowledge of IDC’s processes.
• 2 to 3 years SAP Pipeline Management Experience.
• Team management experience will be an added advantage
• People Management skills
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Computer Literacy: SAP, MS Office especially Excel
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Job Title Administrative Manager
Requisition # 92
Job Type Full-time
Closing Date of Advert 19/3/2014
Organizational Unit Industrial Development Corporation Ltd -> Direct Reports -> Corporate Secretariat -> Records
Location Head Office – Sandton, GT ZA (Primary)
How to Apply