Posted on :
25 Mar, 2014
25 Mar, 2014
Purpose To support the section by processing all administrative requirements, completing local and international salary surveys, maintaining master data in SAP, managing all medical aid contractual requirements, generate management reports as required and provide support during key deliverable cycles.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Administer the company car allowance scheme policy. Audit, interpret and review data ensuring compliance.
• Assist new employees to understand the implications and consequences of the scheme.
• Update the CPK rate and fringe benefit tax on fleet cards.
• Work closely with the Manager: Remuneration and/or the Officer : Benefits on any related projects
• Evaluate and ensure legal, tax and corporate governance requirements in the context of remuneration and related employment practice
• Provide market data to line managers to assist in decision-making
• Support the annual increments and bonus payment processes.
• Process all invoices
• Maintain local international employee master data in SAP, files.
• All HR administration related tasks for expatriate employees : SAP, files, generating contracts and leave maintenance
• Manage monthly reporting requirements.
• Administer Stannic Fleet cards
• Administer the job evaluation process, including arranging evaluation meetings and taking minutes of proceedings.
• Manage the internee process & contracts
• Ensure accuracy of all related data – remuneration, medical aid (BUPA, Marsh) job evaluations, job description files maintained, expatriate contracts maintained.
• Provide related reports as requested
• Carry out self-audits on all master data.
• Comply with governance & compliance policies and procedures
• Comply with Safety, Health and Environment standards
Required Qualification & Skills
• Matric plus relevant experience; studying towards a degree (B.Com) or equivalent would be advantageous
• 3 years related experience with experience in both SAP R/3 and HR processes
|Job Title||Administrator: Remuneration and Benefits|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Reporting To (Job Title)||Compensation & Benefits Manager|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Location – Town / City||Modderfontein|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Country||South Africa|