Afrika Tikkun is an international nonprofit organisation that provides education, health and social services to children, youth and their families through centres of excellence in South African Townships. Its aim is to empower communities to develop new generations of productive citizens.
Job Title: Report Writer
Location: Hyde Park
Reports to: Fundraising Manager
The purpose of the position is to support the development team with report writing
- Designing Standard Reporting Templates for the Development Team
- Gathering of information for report writing
- Preparation and completion of the minimum number of reports a week – the minimum number of reports per week will be determined by the total number of reports due per month
- Management of the donor report schedule and ensuring that Development Executives receive donor reports timeously
- Working constantly to improve donor report templates
- Working constantly to improve the quality and content of Afrika Tikkun donor reports
- Ad hoc Administrative support as required by the Fundraising Manager
- 3 years or more experience in Administration and Communications or similar
- A tertiary qualification preferably in Development, Administration communication degree.
- Information gathering for report writing
- Report writing
- Accurate data capturing
- Project management
- Ability to take initiative and develop innovative solutions to challenges
- Understanding of the NGO/NPO/Development Sector an advantage
- A valid driver’s license.
- Organisational skills, an ability to handle various tasks and provide support to team members.
- Research, data gathering and management of donor information
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to email their CV to at [email protected] or alternatively fax application details to 086 668 0542.
Application Deadline: Friday, 13 September, 2019