Digby Wells Environmental, a service provider to the resources industry, is looking for a Air Quality Intern in their Bryanston office.
The Air Quality Intern contributes to the organisational goals by providing administrative support and assistance to the Atmospheric Sciences department.
The individual will be trained to conduct air quality modelling and the associated responsibilities.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and provide input into tender applications.
- File and scan all air quality related documents.
- Carry out dust bucket monitoring.
- Compile data required for air quality models.
- Conduct Air Quality modelling.
- Assist with research and interpretations relating to air quality.
- Provide assistance with regards to the drafting and compilation of air quality related reports.
- Acquisition and collation of data through site visits using the relevant technology.
- PC Literacy (Microsoft office ,Word, Excel, Project)
- Applicable legislation (NEMA, AQA, etc.)
- Project management principles
- Air quality dispersion modelling
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills
- Interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Report writing
- Strong time management skills
- Preferably a member of NACA
- Be able to demonstrate a strong passion towards specialising in the field of atmospheric sciences.
- Degree in Air Quality Management or similar.
- 3 – 6 months in an air quality field or related field.
The closing date for applications is 31 July 2015.
Click Here to Application Process