AQUITY Innovations NPC, a Section 21 South African-based registered not-for-profit organization, was established in 2010. Our mission is to promote access to quality health and social services through innovations and technology. AQUITY’s programmatic focus areas include HIV, TB, health systems strengthening, capacity development Orphans and Vulnerable Children as well as other interventions targeting key populations.
Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Location: Head Office (Pretoria)
Programme and Vacancy overview:
AQUITY Innovations NPC has been appointed by the National Department of Health to serve as one of the GLOBAL FUND TB Sub-Recipients (SRs) in South Africa. The project activities will be implemented in Mpumalanga (Ehlanzeni district) and Eastern Cape provinces. (OR Tambo and Buffalo City Metro districts). As such we seek to employ the following:
AQUITY seeks to appoint l Human Resources Administrator to be based in Gauteng, Pretoria.
Remuneration: Will be based on the government DPSA rate for similar positions.
- Assist in providing support to the HR Department, ensure compliance of HR activities to relevant legislative frameworks.
- Assist the HR department with recruitment and placement processes for staff. This will cover advertising, screening, contracting and orientation functions.
- In collaboration with Team Leaders/ Project Managers, assist in conducting Performance Management tasks and maintain diary for all performance appraisals.
- Assist in the implementation of AQUITY HR Policies and ensure adherence to relevant labour laws and practices and support staff enrolment in local benefit plans as appropriate.
- Administer HR Records Management, both paper and electronic filing systems while keeping all project staff information confidential.
- Administer Timesheet, and Leave Management functions.
- Play an active role in creating a safe and healthy work environment for all employees including those on project sites.
- Perform any other related duties as necessary.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years previous experience working in HR office administration
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communications skills to include fluency in Speaking/Reading/Writing in English
- Previously demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and interact with all levels of staff and management
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Good human relations skills and proven high levels of integrity
- Proven experience in administrative
- Ability to work independently and give close attention to detail
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced office environment
Go to https://aquityonline.co.za/system/recruitment. No emailed submissions will be accepted.
Application Deadline: 28 October 2020.
Please note: Only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa for an indefinite period without a need for sponsorship will be considered for this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.