Posted on :
18 Aug, 2021
18 Aug, 2021
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Social Media / Online Consultant
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: Ref # 03/08
Contract Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be responsible to monitor and respond appropriately to social media (eg facebook), including online channels such as booking.com, in terms of company guidelines.
•Monitor social media channels, and address both public and Member commentary (i.e. complaints/compliments/general enquiries)
•Ensure that complaints, inquiries or requests from online platforms are resolved & appropriate customer-centred responses are posted timeously. This will include handing personally difficult situations and irate individuals.
•Address queries via phone, email or face to face consultation
•Perform additional duties as assigned including but not limited to Member Services.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, in a travel services environment
• Highly computer literate
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under extreme pressure
• Ability to work with multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good administrative and planning skills
• Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Commitment to delivering service that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
The successful candidate will be required to work shifts, including Saturdays.
Application Deadline: 31/08/2021