Posted on :
8 Feb, 2022
8 Feb, 2022
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: 01/12
Contract Type: Permanent
Key Performance Areas:
• Reputation Management
• Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• Cultivate relationships with key business journalists in national and local publications
• Pitch stories to both national and local media
• Write clear and compelling press releases and by-lined articles
• Corporate message development
• Analysing media coverage
• Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
• Proactively manage editorial calendars
• Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities
• Analyse and measure results of PR programs
• Manage budgets and campaign ROI
• Public relations degree / diploma or 3 years corporate Public Relations experience
• Excellent people and negotiation skills.
• Good planning and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to motivate and lead by example.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent understanding of Social Media and content writing skills.
• Excellent computer and software tools skills.
Application Deadline: 28/02/2022