The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality invites 20 unemployed graduates from Bushbuckridge who are between the Age of 18-35 to apply for the 2016/2017 internship programme.
All positions are based around Bushbuckridge for a fixed period of 12 months.
Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R4 000.00 per month.
Fields of exposure and required qualifications
Human Resource – National Diploma/Degree: Human Resource Management (1) – Reference Number: HR/2016/01
- Skills Development -National Diploma/Degree : HRD, ODETDP (1) – Reference Number: SD/2016/02
- Occupational Health and Safety -National Diploma/Degree : Safety Management, Environmental Health, Environmental Science (1) – Reference Number: OHS/2016/03)
- Legal -National Diploma/Degree in Law or LLB (1) – Reference Number: LCS/2016/06
- Council Support -National Diploma/Degree: Public Management, Administration, Local Government, Event Management (1) – Reference Number: CS/2016/07
- Communication -National Diploma/Degree: Public Relation, Marketing, Journalism, Communication (1) – Reference Number: CCS/2016/08
- Labour Relations & Employment Equity -National Diploma/Degree/B Tech : Labour Relations , Industrial Relations (2) – Reference Number: LREE/2016/09
- ICT -National Diploma/Degree: IT, Bsc, Computer Science (1) – Reference Number: ICT/2016/10
- Town Planning -National Diploma/Degree:Town Planning, Urban Planning (1) – Reference Number: TP/2016/11
- Environment – National Diploma/Degree: Environmental Science (1) – Reference Number: EDPE/2016/12
- LED -National Diploma/Degree: Tourism(1) – Reference Number: LED/2016/13
- LibraryNational Diploma/Degree: Information, Library and Information Science (1) – Reference Number: LIB/2016/17
- HIV/AIDS/ EAP -National Diploma/Degree: HIV/AIDS Management, Social Work Development/Policy Development(1) – Reference Number: EAP/2016/18
- Transversal -National Diploma/Degree: Public Administration, Office Management, Office Administration (1) – Reference Number: TRAN/2016/19
- Traffic -National Diploma/Degree: Public Administration, Office Management, Management Assistant (1) – Reference Number: TCM/2016/20
- PMU & Road Infrastructure -National Diploma/Degree: Project Management, Construction Project Management, Civil Engineering (1) – Reference Number: PMU/2016/21
- Human Settlement -National Diploma/Degree: Architecture, Quantity Surveying, (1) – Reference Number: HS/2016/22
- Mechanical – National Diploma/Degree: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (1) – Reference Number: MEC/2016/23
- Water – National Diploma/Degree: Chemical Engineering, Sewerage and Water Sanitation, Bsc in Water and Sanitation (1) – Reference Number: WTC/2016/24
People with disabilities and TVET College graduates are encouraged applying.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on a Bushbuckridge Local Municipality’s employment form obtained from the municipality’s municipal offices or download below, and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and an identity document.
Candidates must be unemployed, in possession of an appropriate post qualification, and not have previously served as intern in the public service.
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only and applications received after the closing date or faxed/ emailed will not be considered.
Please forward your application , quoting the Reference Number to: The Municipal Manager, Bushbuckridge Local Municipality, Private Bag x 9803, Busbuckridge,1280 or Hand deliver at: R533 Graskop Road Opposite Mapulaneng DLTC, Bushbuckridge, Reception area.
Closing date is 08 December 2016
Click Here to APPLICATION FORM