Posted on :
17 Oct, 2016
17 Oct, 2016
The Cape Agulhas Municipality is in search of the right candidate to join their team. Remuneration of between R96 000 and R120 000 can be discussed.
• General financial Management, with reference to the Financial Management Act 56 of 2003 as well as other legislation to the municipality
• Expenditure management and related activities
• Income and Cash Management and related activities
• Supply chain management and related activities
• Budget management and related activities
• Financial accounting (processing of transactions
• Internal controls, auditing and risk management activities
• Compilation of the annual Financial Statements
• Diverse functions
• Possession of at least 3 years B degree in Finance/Accounting
• Equivalent diploma, in Financial Management
• Financial Accounting I,II,II; Auditing I; Mercantile Law I; Economics I and Business Economics I; Business Management I; Local Governance I
27 October 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms of Cape Agulhas Municipality are a prerequisite for consideration of an application irrespective of an accompanying CV.
These forms can be obtained and handed in at the Human Resources office from Mrs Janine Dixon-Kasira/ Nichole Newman, telephone number 028 – 425 5500.
Only fully completed application forms with certified copies of qualifications, certificates, driver’s licence (if required) and identity documents will be considered. If qualification certificates are not immediately available, affidavit must be handed in as proof of qualification.
CAM is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regards would be appreciated.
Applications received after the closing date by the human resources office will not be considered. Candidates who have not been contacted by 30 December 2016 must consider their applications to be unsuccessful. No application forms, CV’s and / or qualifications can be reclaimed from the municipality. The Council reserves the right not to make any appointment.
For any enquiries contact MR Hannes van Biljon / Shaun Stanley on 028 42 555 00