Posted on :
22 Apr, 2015
The purpose of the Learnership is to present potential Chartered Accountants with an opportunity to serve articles within the Corporation. Formal training through practical experience and structured program will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
• Ability to work independently and to perform under pressure
• Ability to uphold the corporate culture and effectively adhere to all operational processes
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
To qualify for the learnership you will have to comply with ONE of the following qualification criteria
• Certificate in Theory of Accounts,
• Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
• Honours Degree in Accounting.
Closing Date: 8/5/2015
Location Sandown Office