The Children’s Hospital Trust was founded in 1994 as the independent Fundraising Arm of the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital when the Hospital was threatened with closure due to lack of funding. Since its inception the Trust has supported the Hospital through upgrading its buildings, purchasing vital equipment and funding critical training and research programmes.
Job Title: Digital Content and Communication Manager
- Develop and drive effective online marketing and fundraising
- Manage the organisations website, social media platforms, digital mailers, sms campaigns, promotions, online competitions and projects to support key objectives such as income generation, donor acquisition and retention, fundraising support and brand awareness.
- Guide and overall manage the Communications Department, including a team of four specialised individuals and has a proven track record of leading a team
- Degree or diploma in Communications and Digital Marketing
- Google Ads certification and Google Display Network experience
- Minimum eight years digital marketing and management experience
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver marketing content
- Experience in creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI
- Experienced, multi-skilled, creative, innovative leader
- A strategist with experience in developing and implementing a communications strategy within a unique environment
- Management, communications, and social media marketing experience
To apply, submit your CV Ayiesha Solomon to [email protected] or 021 686 7860
Note if you have not heard back from us within two weeks of the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2018