We are a 360º Sports Marketing and Entertainment solution that will maximise your sponsorship investment.
Treble Group is a dynamic sports marketing and entertainment agency! We are looking for a young, energetic and creative individual to join our team as the communications assistant, available to start immediately.
This role is an internship.
The role is based at our offices in Newlands, Cape Town.
The intern will work Mondays to Fridays, 9.30am to 2.30pm, and will also be available after these hours and on weekend for events, when required.
The intern must also be available to travel countrywide.
The purpose of the role:
- Engage with the company’s digital communities through social media, email and the web
- Assist the communications department with day-to-day planning, executing and reporting
- Posting live content to all digital platforms during events and activations
- Assist with the general administration of the communications department
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and develop content plans and calendars across social media, email and website
- Produce content for social media, email and website using our clients’ tone of voice
- Research news and stay in touch with trends around our clients’ and our own communities
- Interact day-to-day with social media communities; posting, liking, sharing, commenting, etc.
- Moderate social media using our clients’ guidelines and our social media policies
- Respond to client email queries consistently and timeously
- Monitor social media, email and website activity and compose detailed, accurate reports
- Manage and brief graphic design content for social media, email and website
- Maintain relationships with key influencers and bloggers relative to our clients’ communities
- Manage and maintain the company’s media and graphics library
- Post live content at events, including photos, videos and captions, to social media
- Assist with general and event administration, filing, paperwork, etc.
- Studying towards a formal qualification or recently qualified
- Computer literate; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and internet
- Comfortable on social media; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and
- Able to work late hours and on weekends, when required
- Good listening, speaking and writing skills
- Able to take but also work independently
- Creative, dynamic and energetic; passionate about digital media
- Well-versed in the English language
- A keen interest in sports and sports marketing is beneficial
- Well connected with social media influencers
- Punctual, well-groomed and well-mannered
- Personable, pleasant, able to work well within a diverse team
Location: Cape Town, Newlands, Claremont
Job level: Student
Job policy: Employment Equity position
To apply for this internship, please submit:
- A covering letter of no more than 300 words, motivating why you would be perfect for this position
- A curriculum vitae of no more than three pages with no more than three previous positions and three traceable references
Please do not submit any proof of qualifications yet, these will be asked of you later.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY or Email: [email protected].
Applications close 03 March 2017. No late applications will be accepte