Posted on :
3 Jun, 2014
3 Jun, 2014
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 200,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations. We specialise in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism, TMT and the public sector.
Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities. Our professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
At Deloitte you have the opportunity to develop your talents and capabilities and be in the driving seat of your career. Our unique culture, commitment to continuous learning and accessible leadership encourages personal initiative and rewards innovative thinking. Whatever your age, gender or culture, you’ll make more of your career at Deloitte.
About the Division
Our Assurance services go beyond merely meeting statutory requirements. We help our clients perform better and achieve their business objectives. We listen to their needs, think about the business implications and tailor our approach accordingly. In today’s changing global economy, businesses need trusted advisors. Because Assurance professionals at Deloitte take the time to understand our clients’ business as well as the industries in which they operate, we can help them identify major risks and opportunities over and above performance of the traditional financial reporting function. Our services include:
About the Job
The primary aim of this role is to collect and analyse data and information that is critical to the recruiting and securing of a healthy and proactive CA pipeline.
Develops and maintains proactive research plans to collate industry data and information, as well develop and deliver a communications programme to dispense newsworthy information to the team, stakeholders and students.
The researcher scouts and researches industry data, and develops relationships with industry experts and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works extensively with universities and key industry contacts to garner industry information; cultivates relationships with industry contacts, faculties, staff and students as sources for news and information.
· Creating of powerful data visuals using PowerPoint and info graphics
· Analyses data that produces metrics for strategy purposes
· Communicate promptly and effectively to requests for information and research projects
· Develop proactive industry research projects
· Use social media to communicate information and announcements both internally and externally
· Collect, compile and maintain all data relating to intakes; trends, and throughput rates.
· Compile and disseminate the master AGR calendar of events and website calendar to internal and external audiences. This is done in conjunction with the M&E team
· Work with the executive team to assist in the development of marketing and communication plans for all pipeline programmes.
Influence strategic decision making using research expertise and data collated
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· A minimum of 2 experience in the field of market research
· Strong writing skills and interpersonal communication skills needed.
· Must be highly organized and able to multitask and work within deadlines.
· Very strong research skills.
· Extensive Microsoft office experience
· Familiar with internet based research and graphic progammes
How to Apply
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Firm Service: Assurance
Reference Code: ZA84390TS
Type of Position: Full-time