Posted on :
4 Dec, 2017
4 Dec, 2017
The National Department of Social Development (Pretoria) is offering an internshipprogramme for the 2018/2019 financial year in the Pretoria centre (National Office).
Applicants must be unemployed graduates from accredited institutions of Higher Learning with the following qualifications/study area.
Field of Study:
• International Relations / Political Science
• Public Administration / Public Management
• Office Administration / Office Management
• Social Sciences / Human Sciences / Social Research
• LLB / Labour Relations
• Social Work
• Youth Development
• Community Development
• Development Studies
• Food Security
• Financial Management
• Accounting / Forensics Accounting
• Management Services / Operations Management
• Information Technology / Network Infrastructure
• Systems Development
• Events Management / Marketing / Communication / Media Studies / Graphic Design
• Business Management
• Enterprise Risk Management
• Geography / Geomatics / Geographical Information Systems
• Information Science / Information Studies
• Records Management
• Gender Studies
The applicants must not have been exposed to work experience in their area of study or have participated in an internship programme in a government department.
Invited candidates should make their own accommodation and transport arrangements.
Interested candidates should forward a signed Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM , accompanied by the following documentation:-
• Certified copy of the qualification or a letter from the Institution announcing the completion of the qualification and the graduation date,
• Certified copy of the ID, and
• Academic record.
• Only one application per qualification is allowed, duplicate applications will not be considered.
• According to Employment Equity criteria the advertisement is open to Africans, Indians, Coloureds, and Whites, Male and Female and persons with disabilities.
• Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.