Posted on :
14 Jan, 2020
14 Jan, 2020
The Development Executive is seeking to employee a Personal Assistant to join their dynamic Team and will work closely with senior managerial or executive staff to provide administrative support.
It’s a fulfilling vocation in which candidates need to demonstrate real business acumen.
The Candidate should be hardworking and well-spoken (English).
Job Title: Development Personal Assistant
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
General Administration Assistant
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
• Organising the manager’s personal commitments.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
A completed Grade 12 with English.
A completed tertiary Qualification in Office Administration will be an advantage.
Own transport – Valid Code B Drivers Licence.