Posted on :
5 May, 2015
Applications are invited for individuals to participate in the above mentioned learnership programme based at Secondary Production, Springs. LEARNERSHIP NQF 3 PACKAGING OPERATIONS NORTHERN REGION SPRINGS.
At the completion of the programme the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in:
· Operation of the following processes :
· First line maintenance
· Perform problem solving using problem solving techniques and methods
· Applying health and safety regulations
· Quality control of all above mentioned processes
· Asset management
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
· Preference will be given to Matric/Grade 12 (Maths & Science) or relevant N qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical).
· Technical orientation and ability.
· Display a strong ability to action, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks.
· Proven verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge of safe working procedures
· Ability to work under pressure
· Short listed candidates will undergo a formal assessment
· Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
How to Apply
Preference will be given to PDI candidates in line with Distell’s National EE plan
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
*All applicants must provide a detailed CV and attach a copy of his/her ID document, senior certificate and/or tertiary qualification.
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.
Closing Date: 2015/05/08