Posted on :
16 Aug, 2017
16 Aug, 2017
New Media Publishing is seeking to appoint a bright, meticulous and dynamic Editorial Intern to work 40 hours per week on its premier food brand, Eat Out. Editorial Intern (170804-3): New Media
Job Title: Editorial Intern
Division: New Media
Business Unit: New Media
Organisation: Media24 Job Type Classification: Intern
Location – Town / City Cape Town
Location – Province Western Cape
Location – Country South Africa
The position is based in Cape Town, with the appointee reporting to the Deputy Editor.
If you are eager to get your feet in the publishing sector and you relish this challenge, we would love to receive you CV.
Payment is R30 per hour.
Please send your CV on or before close of business on the 18th of August 2017.
If you have not heard from us by the 8th of September 2017 please consider that your application was unsuccessful.
In terms of its employment equity guidelines, New Media Publishing aims to provide equal opportunities.
New Media Publishing reserves the right not to fill this position at this time should a suitable candidate not be found.
• Is studying towards a qualification in media, communications or journalism
• Must be based around Cape Town
• Is sharp, bright and keen
• Has an excellent command of the English language, and a love for reading and writing
• Is computer literate, with skills in using the internet, email and Photoshop
• Can handle general administrative skills
• Possesses an eye for detail
• Has an exceptional telephone manner
• Is resourceful and shows initiative
• Is able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Has the ability to work well in a team, and to function independently
• Is flexible
Close Date: 2017/08/18
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE