Posted on :
1 Dec, 2021
1 Dec, 2021
We specialise in Energy Flow Technologies: in particular performance upgrades to meet the increasing demands of the global power generation industry.
Energy Flow Technologies specialists; EnFloTech work with partners involved in Biomass Conversions, NOx reduction and Sand removal from the milling process. We provide a comprehensive service for major milling plant modifications, including investigations, feasibility studies, design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning.
Our association with various International equipment and component suppliers means we can offer the most cost-effective Energy Flow Technologies solutions for plant upgrades and performance improvements. We also supply engineered spare parts for our own and existing items of plant, using the latest 3D designs and drawing software, coupled with our materials and manufacturing knowledge and in house manufacturing facilities.
Job Title: Senior Safety Officer
Location: eMalahleni / Witbank, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Reference #: ENF-SSO-20201
Contract Type: Contract
Salary: Market Related
– Liaise with internal & external customers i.e. CQSRO, Site Manager, Safety Manager, Client
– Manage Subordinates
– Ensure all legal safety requirements are met in terms of Safe Work Procedures, Statutory Training, & Safety File is current and up to date
– Client safety requirements are met and adhered to
– Ensure all Safe Work Procedures are current and available for work to be performed
– Ensure approved documents are being utilised, completed and stored for auditing purposes
– A valid trade certificate (RED SEAL) issued by Merseta or QCTO which the company will also validated
– NOSA SAMTRAC certificate & SACPCMP registration
– Possess sound knowledge of HSE Processes, legal compliance, and Safe Work Procedures
– Possess sound knowledge of Mechanical Maintenance work with minimum of 5 years Eskom Power Plant experience, preferably Milling Plant scope related experience.
– Strong Interpersonal Skills
Application Deadline: 13/12/2021