Ernst & Young is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory services. We aim to have a positive impact on businesses and markets, as well as on society as a whole. Ernst & Young South Africa recruits Account Coordinator
Based in the Jhb office and periodically required to travel to clients or wherever necessary for proposals, pursuits or client requirements, the ideal candidate will be responsible for co-ordination of monthly regional reporting, providing sector billings and WIP information, assistance with proposals, knowledge management assistance, client interaction all related administrative tasks. The Account Coordinator (AC) supports and manages Accounts as well as Marketing activities on engagements. The AC works closely with the Account Leaders in order to initiate, develop and facilitate relevant activities and create an integrated, client-focused account team by acting as the central point of contact and communication liaison. The Account Co-ordinator role has a chargeable time target of between 35-45%.
Account Planning and Management
Client Facing Activities
Employee will have productivity targets and will be chiefly client-facing staff with a chargeable time target of between 35-35%.
Seen by client as central contact for all non-technical account management queries.
Working with internal and external branding as per firm policy at all times.
Work closely with the Accounts and Business Development team to ensure that all Touch Point Plans are developed, updated and maintained and to ensure that all client details are recorded correctly; regularly updated and all changes to client details are made and quality is maintained.
Work with the Account Leader to implement the Assessment of Service Quality (ASQ) for the account and be responsible for ensuring ALERTS are resolved and results communicated.
Identify, coordinate and participate in client relationship building activities and meetings where appropriate.
- Create and implement a communications strategy for the account.
- Provide relevant knowledge to the team. This involves creating close working partnerships with respective CBK professionals and sector specialists in order to identify and track potential areas of opportunity and focus and coordinate the use and dissemination of business analysis, press releases, financial information, competitive intelligence and relevant firm thought leadership to the team.
- Work closely with internal Sector Leadership, develop sector and specialty knowledge. Attend business association / sector / Area team meetings, study relevant publications and participate in learning opportunities – serve as the connecting link between accounts and sector.
- Assist with final stages of audit deliverables (e.g. formatting of documents/reports, proofreading required documents – accounts, stock exchange announcements).
- Organise and facilitate annual team debriefs across service lines.
- Contributing, sharing and applying knowledge:
– Actively researches and shows an interest in the sector by reading press and learning about the sector
– Keeps up to date with developing information about sector
– Monitor appropriates sources of knowledge for the team
Work closely with Accounts and Business Development team to ensure that all priority account executives are invited to all flagship events, receive Thought Leadership documents and are invited to industry specific and related events.
Initiate and coordinate a Relationship matrix for the account, facilitating regular client meetings and relationship building exercises.
Initiate and coordinate an Events Diary for the account, attending events where appropriate.
Invite appropriate client staff to events, seminars etc organised by EY internally.
Work closely with senior team secretaries to regularly monitor interaction for accuracy.
- Assist Resource team with staff resourcing.
- Brief new team members on team co-ordination procedures, client business and relevant contacts.
- Management of team expectations and aspirations through regular team planning, mentoring sessions and facilitating social events.
- Ensure account team has attended mandatory training and follow up on non attendance.
- Perform Secretarial and Administrative duties for Account Leaders (Diary and inbox management, travel arrangements etc)
- Setting up meetings (client and internal)
- Taking of minutes for account related meetings and establishing action points
- Documentation: Filing and archiving of essential documents (Agreements, reports etc) paying careful attention to Q&RM and data protection
- Liaising with group secretaries where relevant
Click here to Apply Ernst & Young South Africa online