Posted on :
9 May, 2022
9 May, 2022
To assist with the delivery of EPPF’s Integrated Communications Strategy and provide communication and administrative support to the Communications team, to achieve improved communication, member-centricity and an enhanced brand and reputation for the Fund.
Job Title: Communications Coordinator
Location: Bryanston, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: CC0001
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Administration and project support:
– Assist the Communication department with administration duties including Fraxion requests, processing of invoices and cost estimate development.
– Assist in arranging logistics and end-to-end production for internal events.
– Check that all communication messages to be sent out are aligned with the communications strategy.
– Assist with the development of communication content, as required, by setting up relevant engagements i.e. Media releases, stakeholder engagements, speeches, boilerplates etc. in order to achieve stipulated objectives.
– Support to Communications with regards to quality control during content development.
– Edit and contribute to all formal and informal publications (newsletters, annual report, member guide etc.)
– Provide project administration support on fund-wide initiatives and projects i.e. integrated report, member research and video production
– Support the development of member communication
– Provide design support for internal communication requirements on an ad hoc basis.
– Provide inputs to internal communications processes, making recommendations for improvement to relevant stakeholders and assisting in the implementation.
– Provide assistance in executing internal campaigns in partnership with internal clients and external service providers.
Media relations and social media:
– Support the team with Crisis Management by working with media/crisis management agencies in the management and/or prevention of crises.
– Draft media responses in consultation with relevant subject matter expert(s).
– Support the Communications Manager with external communications requirements/projects.
– Coordinate external media relations events i.e. media roundtables and press conferences as well as management thought leadership and media release development.
– Support to Communications department and business for branding requirements and marketing opportunities.
– Support the Communications department in delivering the social media strategy
Diploma Marketing, Communications or related discipline.
At least 2-3 years job-related and relevant experience (preferably in a corporate communication role or a communications agency).
Basic knowledge of brand management, public relations, marketing and integrated communication strategies
Analytical skills and research ability
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent administration and project management skills
Skilled in working with visual communication software and presentation packages, overall computer literacy
Computer literacy (MS office and related packages)
Project management skills
Knowledge and passion of social media platforms
Application Deadline: 13/05/2022