The Faircape Group constitutes a group of companies with interests in a number of activities including Healthcare, Retirement Holdings, Telecommunications, Utility Management, infrastructure installation, Property Management and related activities.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Administrator
Location: Cape Town
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Contract
Sectors: Human Resources, Medical
An opportunity has become available for a Talent Acquisition Administrator to join our Human Resource Department on a contract basis.
The incumbent will work closely with the Recruitment team and HR team to provide an administrative support
The role would suit a motivated administrator with a high degree of attention to detail and/or keen interest in working in Recruitment and Human Resources.
If you like working in a fast-paced environment then this is the opportunity for you!
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining Talent Acquisition Administration tracker spreadsheet and ensuring that everything is actioned in a timely manner
- Providing a customer-focused service to applicants and managers, responding promptly to queries received through on the Talent Acquisition tracker spreadsheet
- Prepare employment contracts with necessary documentation (dummy payslip, etc)
- Extend offer to successful candidates verbally and in writing
- Induction and onboarding of new employees and logging of relevant internal forms to ensure that all the departments are up to date with any new joiners
- Complete relevant vetting checks and filing in all vetting papers with candidates who meet expectations of the job
- Obtaining telephonic references on successful candidates
- Organise, compile and update company personal records and documentation
- Manage and update the HR database with different information
- Updating all HR logs and systems with any new starters and leavers
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting
- Ensure that Recruitment Letter of Appointments and Job Descriptions are kept up to date
- Draft change in conditions of employment, promotions and increase letters
- Provide admin support to HR team
- Completed Tertiary Degree (Advantageous)
Experience and knowledge
- Proven experience in a Recruitment or HR administrator support role
- Experience of, or familiarity with the full recruitment and selection cycle
- Computer literate – experience with the use of the Google Suite preferable (Google Drive, Sheets and Docs)
- Able to complete a complex administrative task with less supervision
Skills and Attributes
- A team player with a passion for excellence and a sense of urgency who knows how to follow through with processes and project timelines
- Strong multi-tasking, organisational, and time management skills
- Able to maintain internal and external relationships with a diverse range of personalities, cultures, and departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and detailed/results oriented
- Must have a valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle
- Clear health record
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record
- Contactable references
Working hours are Mondays to Fridays from 08h00 to 17h00 with a 45 minute lunch break. Due to the nature of the position, you will be required to be on call on a rotational basis.
We offer Barista produced coffee available all day to all our staff at Claremont.
Salary on offer from R 25 000 Cost To Company, salaries are dependent on experience, qualifications, skills and attributes.
Application Deadline: October 07 2023
Please note this is a contract position, starting as soon as possible until 29 September 2023, only candidates that are available immediately will be considered
To see more about Faircape and what we have to offer go and look at our informative website
To learn more about Faircape, please see below a link to our Magazine
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.