Frost & Sullivan’s, (www.frost.com) Cape Town office seeks suitable candidates to join our team as a research interns. We have positions across all our business units.
Research Interns are a key part of the research practice, gaining excellent professional experience, and opportunities to gain exposure and build their profiles in Research and Consulting.
Key responsibilities for the Investment Index:
- Contact identified companies to add to the index, introduce them to the index and obtain buy-in
- Verify all company information from size to customer base and investment needs
- Manager the Index content quality and reliability
- Thoroughly brief the companies about the index, explaining why they should join it and what to expect
- Assist with creating marketing materials for the index
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephonic manner
- Strong administration
- Excellent English, spoken and written.
- Strong organisational skills and good work planning ethic
- Strong team player and communicator.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognised university in ICT/Engineering /Environmental Sciences /Business Sciences is required.
- No prior work experience is needed.
What the intern will gain:
- Proven work experience in a global company
- Improved business acumen and an understanding of SMEs in Africa
- Deepened knowledge of the African working environment
- Insight into industry trends
- Access to Frost & Sullivan’s global research
Suitable applicants should apply in writing, providing a CV, and cover letter to [email protected] quoting reference: Intern.
Note applicants should be based in Cape Town and available for interviews immediately
If you have not received any response in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Applications without a cover letter will be declined.