Posted on :
19 Aug, 2014
19 Aug, 2014
The Goods Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to our Goods team. While working closely with the Goods Buyers, the Administrator will gain invaluable exposure with the opportunity to grow within the team!
• Minimum 6 months experience in a heavily administrative role. This is an entry level role.
• Strong communication and problem solving abilities.
• Experience in a highly detail-oriented environment, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability
• Ability to work independently and manage your own deadlines in an administrative environment
• History of proactively determining problem areas, recommending plans of action, & delivering solutions successfully on a timely manner.
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines
• Ability to be flexible on a day-to-day basis with task priority.
• A relevant business degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognised institute
• Strong IT skills with familiarity with CRM systems advantageous
Groupon, launched in November 2008 in Chicago, features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, eat, see and buy in more than 500 markets, 48 countries with a staff compliment of over 14 000 employees around the world. Groupon uses collective buying power to offer unbeatable prices and provide a win-win for businesses and consumers, delivering more than 400 daily deals globally. Groupon has been hailed a web phenomenon for the way it is changing the way merchants market themselves around the world. By utilising the power of group buying along with other innovative marketing techniques to drive huge brand awareness, Groupon is able to drive massive amounts of sales for both merchants and brands.
Groupon is currently the fastest growing E-Commerce company in history and considered in the top five in the world in terms of innovation. Since launching in South Africa in the end of January 2011, Groupon SA in now operating in 6 cities across the country. With some fantastic success stories: Groupon launched Windows 8 for Microsoft, we launched the latest Skip product for Unilever, partnered up with Ster Kinekor, Ratanga Junction, uShaka Marine World and many other SME’s and larger corporations. As the Largest e-commerce website in South Africa we have won the E-Commerce award in 2012 and the Best Mobile Site for 2013 at the SA E-Commerce Awards!!
This is only the beginning of what Groupon has achieved, with so much more still to come. For an incredible career opportunity, join Groupon- leaders in online marketing. It makes sense that the best place to begin or further your career, is with the company that other businesses are striving towards.
• Ensure that all team administration is completed according to the requirements to the Head of Goods.
• Ensure all contracts are uploaded accurately into the CRM system.
• Liaising with business partners to obtain and confirm all information related to the Goods deal.
• Ensuring thorough quality assurance on all information pertaining to the Goods deal such as images, dimensions, material information is 100% accurate.
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
How to Apply