Habitat for Humanity South Africa is nonprofit organisation breaking the cycle of poverty through participatory development, advocacy and awareness.
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape
The purpose of the position is to be the initial contact for in both face-to-face and interactions and be responsible for precise data capturing for various other departments within HFHSA.
- Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately
- Provide administrative support to HR Officer and other SLT members
- Schedule appointments when requested
- Answer security and door buzzer and inform relevant staff host of their guests’ arrival
- Welcome clients / suppliers / visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner making them feel welcome while waiting for their host
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and collating
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel
- Handle booking of meeting rooms and company vehicles
- Process application forms on the system
- Capture volunteer’s data onto Salesforce
- Capture staff leave onto excel spreadsheet
- Capture donor contact details into Salesforce
- Capture donor prospect lists into Salesforce
- Capture social media contacts into Salesforce
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Minimum of two to three years’ of experience working as Receptionist
- Two years’ experience in data capturing
- Must have fast and accurate typing skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Demonstrate reliability
- Planning Skills
- Be a team player
- Time management skills
- Focus on client needs / customer Service
To apply, submit CV with contactable references as a PDF and covering letter describing why you are the best candidate for the position and why you want this opportunity to [email protected]
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us within a month after the closing date.
Application Deadline: 19th October, 2018