HOPE Africa is a social development organisation of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa (ACSA) that works within six (6) countries in Southern Africa. The organization is currently seeking a qualified candidate for an Auxiliary Social Worker Position, based in Cape Town.
Job Title: Auxiliary Social Worker
Job Location: Cape Town
The Auxiliary Social Worker would be responsible for supporting the work of the Social Worker and providing related services to the clients on daily basis, that will support the Adolescent Girl and Young Women (AGYW) programme implementation.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Qualified Auxiliary Social Worker
- Registered with the SACSSP and payment to date
- Knowledge of individual, group and community work
- Experience in working with Adolescent Girls and Young Women will be an advantage
- Understanding of the local community dynamics where the programme is implemented
- Good written and verbal communication in at least two languages (English, Afrikaans and/or isiXhosa)
- Computer literacy and administrative skills are highly recommended
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Police clearance certificate
Email the following documents to [email protected] and state “Auxiliary Social Worker” in the subject line please:
- A cover letter motivating your application;
- A detailed CV (max 3 pages);
- Three (3) contactable references;
- Certified copies of your qualifications
- Certified copy of police clearance certificate
Clearly mark the subject line: Auxiliary Social Worker
- Deadline for applications is on Wednesday 3 July 2019 at 16h00. No late applications will be accepted.
- Should you not hear from HOPE Africa within three weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
- HOPE Africa reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 3 July, 2019