Hubble Studios is a full-service partner for e-learning solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa. As a marketing graduate at Hubble Studios, you will be part of a team that creates custom e-learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience.
We work with some of the top brands, and our approach is grounded in service, creativity, and premium value.
This means it’s important for us to work with colleagues who are service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.
As a marketing graduate at Hubble Studios, your main role is to research, execute, and optimise our marketing channels by strengthening the Hubble Studios brand and marketing presence.
- Execute marketing goals and agendas
- Manage and execute the lead generation strategy by researching and identifying potential markets and clients, and channelling them through the correct marketing funnel
- Arrange, manage, and execute on our email marketing campaigns
- Execute our content marketing strategy and measuring the social media strategy, focusing primarily on LinkedIn
- Create and implement campaigns to drive online traffic to the Hubble Studios website, including strengthening our Google Analytics, SEO and PPC
- Maintain budgets for campaigns
- Work alongside the brand manager to ensure our brand represents our values and is consistently applied throughout our lead generation campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and implement accordingly
Why work with us? Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun, and professional teammates.
- Zero to one year of experience or strong graduate in marketing, branding, or similar
- A university degree in marketing, advertising, media and writing or similar
- Experience in copywriting and content marketing
- Experience in an education and/or technology environment
Send your cover letter and CV to Rodien Meintjies: [email protected]
Closing Date: 31 March 2017. No late applications will be accepted.