The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for the Human Capital Department Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following:
- Attending to recruitment processes when requested to assist.
- Assisting with collating quarterly reviews and compiling the spreadsheet
- Going through a return to work forms and identify trends for correction with the employee concerned via their manager
- Adhoc tasks such as photocopying, spreadsheets etc.
- Updating and maintaining the filing systems on a daily basis, archiving files as appropriate, e.g. disciplinary/grievance records and training records
- Coordinating training to ensure growth and development of employees;
- Booking employees for their approved external training and liaising with service providers;
- Administer and support disciplinary matters
- Receiving complaints and liaise with relevant stakeholders;
- Attending CCMA cases with management representative;
- Taking minutes during the meetings e.g. EE committee meeting;
- Creating purchase requisitions for the training;
- Capturing of the Workplace Skills Plan;
Qualifications and Experience:
- Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of National Diploma/B Degree in Human Resource Management or Equivalent.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of the Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required. The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
- The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 27 April 2018
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address [email protected]
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.