Posted on :
31 May, 2017
31 May, 2017
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 220,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Corporate Finance services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and
manufacturing, tourism and the public sector, and we provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you’ll develop at Deloitte.
About the Division
Our Human Capital professionals address the critical elements of organizational effectiveness, including workforce planning and analytics, talent management, workforce strategies, the people dimension of transformation, and virtual workplace management. We also help improve key components of change leadership, including leadership development, technology and process adoption, learning and development, culture, knowledge management and capability transfer, and communications.
The Deloitte Human Capital Organisation Transformation and Talent Practice has deep expertise in areas such as organisational change, organisational design and HR functional transformation. We help clients achieve their goals by putting people at the heart of their change programme, and ensure the strategic elements of operational changes and leadership are successfully achieved through effective, timely interventions.
About the Job
• Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements
• Effectively communicate specifications and proposals to all stakeholders including management, business users
• Strong emphasis on delivery and having the ability to run small projects with tangible milestones and delivering against them.
• Communicate project progress via required reporting packs.
• Being alert to possible and actual breaches of procedures and regulators rules and reporting them to the line manager and Compliance, and where applicable to Operational Risk.
• Maintaining client confidentiality, and ensuring that client data is protected, encrypted, transported securely and is stored away each evening and if sensitive information, that it is locked away.
• Ensuring keeping up to date on procedures and best practice relevant to job responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience required
• Masters Degree in Industrial Psychology or has completed their 1st year of Masters
• Registered with the HPCSA as a student psychologist for a period of a minimum of nine months.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
• Able to multi-task; work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Strong problem solving ability/logical thinker and highly numerate
• Must be organised and able to prioritize duties and responsibilities
• Strong personality, self-assured, self-confident and assertive
• Able to work in a team
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
• Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
• Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Performance Drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Strategic Direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
• Talent Development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
NB! Please include a copy of your transcripts, latest CV, and a cover letter outlining your interest in Deloitte
Closing Date: 16 June 2017
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
In the Republic of South Africa, Deloitte operates as Deloitte & Touche. Deloitte & Touche is a part of Deloitte Africa. Deloitte Africa is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), a UK private company limited by guarantee.