Humana People to People in South Africa seeks to recruit 2 (two) Proposal Writers based in Johannesburg, Gauteng. HPPSA is looking for candidates that meet the below-listed qualities
Job Title: 2 (two) Proposal Writers
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The main function is to design proposals for projects and programs in accordance with the principles and requirements of different donors (national and foreign entities, governmental and non-governmental entities and the private sector).
- Prepare short and concise conceptual notes for the preparation of funding proposals that include the logical framework, performance indicators, monitoring and evaluation plan, budgets, among others;
- Be responsible for the entire process of preparing proposals, including research, research and participation in meetings with partners during the development and writing of proposals;
- Design and analyze budgets to ensure (i) their viability, (ii) that all donor requirements are met and (iii) are aligned with HPP budget policies;
- Ensure compliance with deadlines associated with the proposal preparation process;
- Conduct research and identify new sources of funding.
- Diploma/Degree in related field
- Highly organized and detail orientated;
- Strong people skills and approachable manner;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programmes;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to change;
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment/concept;
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours when necessary, and to meet deadlines.
To apply, submit a motivational letter and CV no later than 20 July 2018 @ 16:00pm to the following address: [email protected]