Posted on :
19 Feb, 2018
19 Feb, 2018
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
● Be an unemployed graduate aged between 20–35 years;
● Have completed a Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6) or Honours/ Masters Degree in the under-mentioned disciplines/ fields of study from accredited institutions of Higher Learning; and
● Must be a South African Citizen
● Must not have participated in an Internship in the Public Service
● A three-year tertiary qualification (NQF 6) in the relevant fields.
● Applicants that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
● Applicants must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID
● Candidates wishing to apply for an Internship outside their areas of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend
● Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered
● Applicants will be expected to be available for assessments and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by the Department
● It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
● All appointments for internships are subject to verification and screening process
● Statistics South Africa reserves the right not to make an appointment
● Manual applications will not be accepted
● Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Stats SA endeavours to promote the careers of previously disadvantaged persons by applying the principles of appropriate legislation, e.g. Employment Equity Act, 1998.