RCL FOODS is a progressive and constantly growing company, and we welcome passionate and ambitious individuals to apply to join our team.
We celebrate diversity and individualism while actively encouraging personal and career growth through a broad range of training and reward programmes.
If you are interested in growing with us, take a look at the positions that are currently available in our Group.
To provide quality human resource compliance and administrative support to human resource clients. Responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support on various projects.
Minimum requirements include:
- Degree or 3 year Diploma in Human Resources
- Must be highly Analytical
- Major Subject: Accounting
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- 60 – 65% average minimum (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a current knowledge of HR Laws and Regulations.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field.
- Develops a working knowledge of HR information database and searchable resources.
- Track progress, deadlines and priorities of all projects.
- Responsible for all meeting and travel arrangements.
- Manage the pre employment process.
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both external and internal
CHARACTERISTICS WE LOOK FOR
Graduates that are team players, proactive self-starters with leadership capacity and a results orientation are the kind of candidates that RCL FOODS is looking for, as these qualities will best contribute to the organisation and position the graduate to succeed.
Over and above, the following knowledge and skills are necessary:
- Good academic results
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Graduates in their final year of study with little (less than 1 year) or no working experience
Location – KwaZulu-Natal
Close Date: 2017/03/22