ET Education Services (JET) is an independent, nonprofit organisation that works with government, the private sector, international
development agencies and education institutions to improve the quality of education and the relationship between education, skills development and the world of work.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Job Location: Cape Town
This is a fixed-term contract that will run for one year and be subject to renewal.
- Assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Executive and Specialist Mangers and Monitoring and Evaluation project officer in preparing for project inception – attend inception meetings and develop work plans
- Assist with project planning and preparation to facilitate a smooth implementation of project activities
- Maintain an understanding of projects and plans in line with budgets
- Keep project managers updated on a regular basis as required
- Assist with presenting research findings
- Contribute to the development of proposals for new projects
- Collect primary data for projects as required
- Bachelor’s Qualification (Social Science or similar) or a post-graduate qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Knowledge/understanding of research and Monitoring and Evaluation principles, practices and how they relate to education
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- An interest in and passion for research, Monitoring and Evaluation and education issues
- Reading, writing and communication skills
- Confidentiality- The intern will work with sensitive information which must be treated as confidential
- Be in possession of a driver’s licence.
To apply, Click here for the application form: M&E Intern application
Late applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 8th October, 2018