- Knowledge of the Telecommunications Industry
- Ability to understand clients business to anticipate their needs so as to provide sound technical solutions
- Optimise results from on-going assessment with the objective of creating client loyalty and guaranteeing future sales;
- Understand competitor services in the market
- Analysis of the client’s profitability so as to implement appropriate sales actions;
- The ability to engage on a consultative selling and business solution crafting approach;
- Secure, develop and maintain client relationships and become a strategic partner with assigned accounts by consulting with a high degree of industry expertise and knowledge, raising the level of contact and staying visible within the account;
- Expand our market share of wallet within assigned accounts by developing and following specific account plans and by providing customers with creative and mutually beneficial proposals and ideas;
- The ability to negotiate with and sell to senior-level executives, management and staff within the assigned accounts;
- Assist with the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure terms are adhered to;
- Effectively solve problems and manage risk to ensure achievement of targets;
- Prepare presentations, proposals, account plans, contact reports as necessary;
- Evaluate and document partnerships, ensuring all activity is recorded accurately on the CRM Tool SFDC;
- Provide reports and analysis as required;
- Monitoring all aspects of the Neotel service in respect of the client and taking action to resolve any issues without delay;
- Representing the client’s interests within Neotel to ensure that service adjustments are made where necessary;
- Ensuring that a close relationship is built with an understanding of the client’s business environment – achieved via existing experience, industry exposure and research.
- Ensuring all clients understand the services on offer from Neotel
- Managing a range of customer projects at any one time.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
- Contacting clients to maintain relationships and identify new business opportunities.
- Monitoring the day to day performance of each account within a portfolio.
Requirements, Experience and Attributes
The ideal candidate for this post should have the following:
Qualification and Skills:
• It is essential that the jobholder is in possession of a driver’s licence.
• Grade 12 or related post graduate degree / diploma or appropriate NQF level qualification in Commerce field
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role with specific experience in new sales, up-selling and key account management
• To have experience of successful liaisons with both customers and suppliers
• Evidence of sales achievement
• Results orientated
• Solutions crafting approach
• Mature approach to business, customers, problem resolution, conflict and management
• Team player
• Good planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload while focusing on the “Big Picture”
• Diplomatic and persuasive, able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively
• Proven track record of delivering creative solutions to overcome obstacles and enhance profitability
• Ability to network with, and influence senior people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
• Understands and applies commercial and financial principles to improve performance.
• Focuses on the achievement of financial targets and views issues in terms of costs, profits, markets and added values.
• Sees beyond immediate sphere of influence and is aligned to Neotel’s overall objectives
Click here to apply online
Closing Date: Friday, January 31, 2014 | Gauteng