For over 125 years, Philips has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. Today, we are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of our own passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees.
We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team and create a healthier, more connected society with us while advancing their careers.
In this role you will be a member of the Legal Affairs Department, which will provide you theoretical and practical experience as in-house lawyer. You will increase your competencies and skills through the support of senior staff.
As a member of the Legal Affairs Department you will be managing legal issues and also HR matters, commercial matters and bring support to the team by giving legal advice.
We are looking for a person graduated in laws in the last 12 months, with high ethical standards and integrity. You will need to have a high level of discretion.
We are looking for
- Someone available for an 3-month internship
- A graduated in Law in the last 12 months.
- Someone fluent in English
- Someone who did an experience in a company of legal activities
- Proficient on Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- High ethical standards and integrity
- High level of discretion
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy is a must
- A flexible person and able to adapt to a constant changing environment
- Good interpersonal skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.