Lepelle-Nkumpi Local Municipality is situated in the Capricorn District Municipality of Limpopo Province. The Municipality boost great tourism development potential and also ever increasing discovery of both underground and surface mineral deposits. It is also the seat of the Limpopo
Provincial Legislature and situate south east of Polokwane.
INTERNALAUDIT INTERNS (2 POSTS)
Salary: R100 000.00 per annum (Total cost to company) Two year contract
REQUIREMENTS: Diploma in Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk Management or equivalent.
Assist in the implementation of Risk Management Strategy and providing Risk Management Support, assist in facilitation of risk assessments, assist in the co-ordination of Internal Audit and Auditor –
- Queries, Audits variety of accounting, financial and operational records and procedures requiring the application of professional accounting and auditingprinciples, verifies reports against source records to determine reliability.
- Use computer programs in the evaluation of data, prepare work papers, use a computer programs in the evaluation of data, and perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Attention to detail
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Adhering to Principles and Values
Interested individuals are kindly requested to apply in writing to the Acting Municipal Manager, Private Bag X07 Chuenespoort 0745.
Application must be in the form of covering letter stating the discipline in which the applicant is applying for, an updated curriculum vitae and certified copies of qualifications.
NB: If you do not hear from us within two months after the closing date please, accept that your application was unsuccessful and correspondence will be entered into with short listed candidates only.
FAXED AND E-MAILAPPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. LEPELLE-NKUMPI IS AN EQUALOPPORTUNITYEMPLOYER.
People from the designated group are urged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 24 JULY 2017
All enquiries must be directed to Ms. M.V Muparutsa – (015) 633 4533 and Mr. C.R Mphahlele – (015) 633 4522.