LifeLine Durban Jobs – Senior Bookkeeper
LifeLine Durban is a nonprofit organisation that supports community emotional wellness through training, counselling and project activities.
LifeLine Durban seeks to appoint a Senior Bookkeeper, based in Durban.
- Advanced Pastel Accounting / Payroll knowledge and experience;
- Cashbook experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of Budgets and preparation thereof for Funding proposals;
- Knowledge of financial aspects for Funding proposals;
- Proficiency in MS Office etc especially Excel;
- Working knowledge and understanding of audit requirements and be able to participate in this process;
- Traceable references;
- Verified, no criminal record;
- Knowledge of all statutory requirements in relation to payroll / NGOs etc;
- Hands on and able to work independently;
- Deadline driven;
- Sufficient people skills given the degree of interaction with other managers;
- Minimum three year Diploma or Degree in Bookkeeping, Accounting or related field;
- Substantial experience in bookkeeping – proven track record;
- Experience in an NGO would be an advantage.
How to Apply
To apply, submit a CV and a motivation letter (with salary expectations) are suitable for this position to [email protected] or fax to 031 3031419 – attention Deepa.