Mazars has a long history of professional excellence in South Africa. Our commitment to the care of our clients and their businesses is strongly reflected in the loyalty they show us – some client relationships we have maintained for over 50 years.
We provide the same diligent and personal service to everyone we are engaged by as a part of the Mazars group. A versatile blend of personal attention coupled with huge resources and experience positions us uniquely in South Africa.
We are a firm with the power and presence to rival the world’s largest accounting firms but with the agility to respond to our clients’ needs quickly and decisively.
We can offer you a six-month internship as a consultant in our company (if you are selected as the ideal candidate). You will be based in our Johannesburg office.
You will work on executing strategy assignments for large organizations across the African continent
, jointly with our seasoned management consultants.
You will also be responsible for organizational development initiatives within our consulting practice.
We will provide you with on-the-job coaching that will enable you to develop your professional skills as a management consultant. Towards the end of the fixed-term contract, we may explore possibilities to establish a permanent contract.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Drafting of internal agreements/documents.
– Setting-up of Mazars Berenschot Africa’s website (Updating company profile, news, communications, case studies etc.
– Conducting desktop research on live assignments.
– Working alongside management consultants in executing projects on an ad-hoc basis.
– Responsible for all administrative functions of the team (Recording of minutes, arranging meetings etc.).
– Assisting in organization internal MBA events and developing the internal and external brand of MBA.
Commerce Honours/Masters in Software development and programming, Engineering. Specifically majoring in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Applied and Computational Maths with programming and Computer Science.
Must be willing to work for a 6 month period.
Prior Experience in management consulting would be beneficial but not necessary (Training will be provided).
Closing Date: 28 February 2018
Mazars is committed to employment equity and in line with our affirmative action plan; preference will be given to suitably qualified and experienced equity candidates.