Posted on :
27 Jul, 2015
27 Jul, 2015
Create and portray a professional, clean and welcome reception environment, where visitors are greeted and assisted in a friendly and helpful manner. Interact with visitors and attend to their queries or problems efficiently and effectively and direct them accordingly. It is our role to ensure that visitors from all business levels and from all walks of life are treated equally and respectfully.
• Meet and greet internal and external visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
• Screen and redirect calls accordingly.
• Take message and relay messages via email.
• Assist and liaise with internal and external visitors regarding queries, complaints or direct them to correct location.
• Assist with last minute Room booking requests, from Reception.
• Maintaining & build good relationships with internal employees and contractors accordingly.
• Assist by handling and coordinating Driver Deliveries / Collections for employees.
• Be of support to the Group Facilities’ department.
• Service driven
• Team player
• Problem solver
• Good time management
• Well groomed & well presented
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive Outlook
• Flexibility, managing various tasks simultaneously
Qualifications & Experience
Diploma in Business administration/Secretarial