Posted on :
30 May, 2016
30 May, 2016
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes
An exciting career opportunity is available for a Regional Health & Safety Manager within the Manufacturing Department at RB based in South Africa.The role of the African Environmental Health and Safety Manager is to assist in developing programs that prevent work-related injuries and illnesses; to minimize the impacts of the Africa plant operations on the environment and to assist in ensuring facility compliance with all applicable regulations.
Key Responsibilities and Principal Accountabilities
• Provide assistance to the Global SH&H EHS Manager for all African facility coordination
• Provide leadership and set EH&S priorities within the African facilities
• Review and update as needed existing African plant Environmental Health & Safety programs to ensure compliance.
• Assist in the design of employee training as needed on applicable regulations to ensure compliance within the African facilities.
• Monitor the African plants compliance on regulatory requirements, report gaps and develop corrective actions.
• Provide site assistance to the African facilities by leading monthly TC calls and site visits.
• Assist in African Site data collection for all information requests by Global SH&H EHS and Global EHS
• Perform routine site EHS inspections and follow-up on closure
In return RB will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as continued development and career progression on a Global scale.
Don’t delay speak to your manager about making your next move and Apply Today!