Coronation was founded in Cape Town, South Africa in 1993 by a group of investment professionals who left an established institution to start a dedicated fund management business. With zero assets and zero clients, their objective was to build a world-class, investment-led and independent fund manager.
Today, Coronation is 25% employee-owned and a leading brand in the South African investment industry. We are solely focused on asset management and have a track record of delivering superior long-term returns to our clients over the past two decades.
An active investment manager with a long-term valuation-driven investment approach, Coronation currently manages R614 billion in client assets (as at end-September 2017).
This is an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience at one of the most successful and admired fund management companies in South Africa.
As a Retail Client Services Consultant, you will be required to provide excellent call centre
support service to our clients with their investment related queries, telephonically, written and face to face.
This role also requires one to follow up with potential clients and leads.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Handle all inbound calls
2. Handle existing client queries relating to investments in unit trust, retirement and life products, both telephonically and written
3. Meeting with walk-in clients and prospective clients to explain the investment options and product information
4. Dealing with adviser queries and maintaining strong relationships with the IFA’s
5. Handle outbound calls as required
6. Largely office-bound role
7. Maintenance of documentation iironAnti Money Laundering legislation and other static client data as required from time to time
8. Liaise with internal parties to ensure prompt client response, including intermediary account managers and premier client manager
9. Dealing with external Administrator to resolve client queries
10. Controlling, monitoring and supporting clients in the Coronation Online Services secure website
11. Following up with potential clients and leads
12. Update information on our CRM system
13. Recognising service delivery failures and managing the resolution of these
14. Following up on returned e-mails and post to maintain accurate client data records
15. Reporting on activities to manager
16. General query resolution
graduate or equivalent (Commerce/ Investment Management)
Competencies & Personality Attributes
1. Must have an “I can” mentality – constantly looking for opportunities to exceed clients expectations
2. Must be a detailed individual with a thorough understanding of retirement products and or unit trusts, supported by the relevant qualifications
3. Must have a proven track record of being client and service-orientated and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
4. Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take on additional non-core responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
5. Must have initiative and the ability to act pro-actively.
6. Must be a self-starter, who thrives on a flat structure and a small team
7. Must be able to deal with clients and should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
8. Must be able to work in a team environment, where each person is encouraged to be accountable for their actions
Most Important Attribute Must be able to deal with clients and should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
1. MS Office.
2. Knowledge of the Silica system would be an advantage
3. Workflow and document
Please note that in order to meet objectives set in our Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from designated groups.