SA Express is keen to give students exposure in the form of Graduate Recruitment Skills Programmes, etc. in the following business areas:
● Revenue Management ● Customer Service and Marketing ● Technical Services ● Finance ● Flight Operations ●
- REVENUE MANAGEMENT AND PRICINGRole: Revenue Management and Pricing will offer a unique opportunity for self-starters to develop and implement plans that generate additional revenue. Each learner will be provided training focused on industry dynamics and airline economics. In addition, a mentor will be assigned to each individual.
The learner will be expected to develop forecasts and analyse trends.
Education requirements: Bachelor’s degree with major in Business Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE & MARKETING
Role: Caring for our customers is an important element for the airline, a way to distinguish the airline from its competitors. With the ever increasing Revenue Management Customer Service and Marketing Technical Services
demand for improved customer service and improved communication to customers. the experiential learners placed in customer care will assist in improving current communication processes. Each learner will be provided basic airline training focused on handling customer complaints and enhancing industry dynamics and airline economics. In addition, a mentor will be assigned to each individual.
Education requirements: Bachelor’s degree with major in Customer Service & Marketing, Travel & Tourism.
- TECHNICAL APPRENTICESHIP MAINTENANCE AND WORKSHOP
Role: Undergo prescribed Basic Training at an accredited training facility. Undergo prescribed Practical Training at SA Express Technical division. Attend Theoretical training Finance Flight Operations at a technical college. Pass the Final examination as set out by the Department of Transport. Complete and pass Trade Test at an accredited centre.
Education requirements: Must have Grade 12 or N3 with Maths and Science (D- Higher grade and C- Lower grade).
- FINANCE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNERS
Role: To provide individuals holding relevant financial qualification(s) with the necessary organizational and corporate environment exposure and provide practical experience in a Finance environment in order to be able to put theory into practice.
Education requirements: Must have Matric and a National Diploma in Accounting or B.Comm degree. or an equivalent financial qualification like ACCA.
- FLIGHT OPERATIONS CADET PILOT PROGRAMME Role: The programme is designed to provide access EE candidates. MACH 1 is the abinitio course for cadets who have zero or very few flying hours with no Commercial Pilot License. Successful candidates will be based at an Air School designated by SA Express for this purpose.
Education requirements: Must have acquired Grade 12 within the last 5 years; Maths and Science min level 6 (HGC). English Proficiency must pass 1 Aviation Medical assessment, acute attention to detail. Excellent team and interpersonal skills and genuine passion for aviation.
- OPERATIONS CONTROL CENTER LEANERSHIP FLIGHT OPERATIONS.
Purpose of the experiential learning programme: The program will provide individuals holding relevant academic qualification(s) with the necessary organizational and aviation operations environment exposure. It will also provide practical experience and knowledge of operations IT systems in order to prepare the learner for placement in the OCC division of the airline. About the programme.
The duration of the programme is eight (8) months. The successful candidates will gain exposure in the AM C, Departure control system. Ramp operations; Dispatch and Operations control systems and processes in an Aviation Airline Industry. Education requirements: Grade 12 and aviation related diploma, license or equivalent qualification in the relevant field. A degree in aviation or transport or related will be an added advantage.
Interested parties must forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae to
[email protected][Not Working]. The closing date to submit your application is 30 June 2012. Please note that the start dates for the programmes differ and this has a bearing on the closing date.
Disclaimer: Appointment to this position would be done in accordance with SA Express’ Employment Equity target and policy. Preference would be given to candidates who are Previously Disadvantaged Individuals as defined. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates.