Posted on :
28 Apr, 2010
28 Apr, 2010
SA Express is a domestic and regional, passenger and cargo carrier established on 24 April 1994. SA Express has since become one of the fastest growing regional airlines in Africa. SA Express is recruiting Shift Supervisor
The above vacancy exists at South African Express Airways. Applications are invited from suitable candidates to the above position.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage and supervise CSA’s and General Workers
• Monitoring processes and systems to ensure smooth running of delays, cancellations, re-route and over booked flight procedures
• Monitoring processes and systems to ensure On-Time Performance (OTP)
• General Office Admin
• Manage relationships with travel agencies
• Able to stand in when manager is on leave
• Must have minimum Matric
• Knowledge of Amadeus / RTB DCS
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
• Computer Literate
• Willingness and ability to be multi-skilled
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be able to work shifts
• Customer orientated
• Service orientated
• Problem solving skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Proactive in all facets of the job
• Have sound knowledge of managing people and all aspects of the operation, including, but not limited to reservations, check-in procedures, tarmac procedures, load and trim and lost property.
Closing date: 05 May 2010 @ 12h00.
Appointment to this position would be done in accordance with SA Express Employment Equity target and policy.