South African Tourism
is the tourism marketing arm of the South African government
. Simply put, our job
is to promote the country domestically and internationally, whether for leisure, business or events tourism.
South African Tourism has made great strides in introducing and marketing South Africa not only to our own people but also, since the dawn of our democracy in 1994, to the world.
We have grown from a few offices around the world to become a global tourism organisation on a mission to market and share, through experiences, all that is unique, warm and beautiful about South Africa.
South African Tourism is constantly seeking the very best talent to add to our team. The positions available in South Africa, and in country (in our core markets around the world) are detailed and available for you to download and apply for below.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Internship Programme
at South African Tourism’s Head office in Sandton.
The Internship Programme will run for a fixed period of twelve (12) months and the programme is designed to offer Graduates work related experience on the following business areas:
- Marketing, Branding and Communications (Reference: SAT 101)
- Travel and Tourism/ Business Studies (Reference: SAT 102)
- Sales and Marketing (Reference: SAT 103)
- Project / Events Management (Reference: SAT 104)
- Travel and Tourism / Quality Assurance (Reference: SAT 105)
- Business Management(Reference: SAT 106)
- Business Management/Administration (Office of the CEO) – (Reference: SAT 107)
- The key requirements for the graduate Interns will be a minimum of a three (3) year tertiary qualification in the above-mentioned disciplines;
- Unemployed and never participated in any graduate or internship programme.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of: Matric certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Applicants must quote a Reference Number for the applied field of exposure
How to apply
Closing date is 22 December 2017
Applications to be sent to [email protected]
Important note: People with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you have not heard from us within Four weeks after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
No late applications will be accepted.