SAA Internship Programme
In order to apply to our Internship Programme candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently studying in final year or postgraduate studies / recently completed studies (2012)
- Must have NO prior experience in the field of study
- Good academics
- Must have a positive attitude
- Basic computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Results driven
SAA aims to provide final year students / recently graduated students with an opportunity to gain exposure to the work environment for a limited duration contract period of 6 months as interns.
The SAA Internship Programme is a unique opportunity to gain business skills in the aviation industry. The Programme will provide you with the following benefits:
- Gain an understanding of the working world from a perspective of “what can I do with my degree”
- Gain exposure to field of expertise as well as acquire critical business competencies
- Open the door to future potential working opportunities within SAA (not guaranteed)
- You will add a valuable reference to your CV as you will have worked for a premium brand in the market
The Internship Programme is supported across all our divisions including but not limited to: Commercial; Information Systems; Finance; Human Resource Management; Legal, Risk and Compliance; Operations and Cargo and Supply Chain Management.
SAA supports the following specific career fields within the internship programme:
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Mathematics or statistics
- Computer science or information systems
- Human resources or Psychology
- Management science
- Risk Management
- Professional Cookery
- Aviation Operations
- Transport and Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
If you are excited about our Internship Programme and meet our minimum requirements then please register your CV by close of business on 29 May 2013.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- SAA is committed to Employment Equity. All appointments will be made in this context.
- Candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply
- Only South African Citizens may apply.
- SAA is committed to the development of youth.
- The onus is on the applicant to prove that he/she meets the minimum requirements, therefore please ensure that your CV is detailed enough, in other words, makes reference to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience (inclusive of duties, tenure, designation etc.) and attributes.
- Please note that no applications will be accepted without a certified copy of the applicant’s ID and all relevant qualifications.
- Closing date will be on 2013-05-29 at 15H00. Please be mindful of the closing date as NO late applications will be considered.
- Applicants will go through a comprehensive assessment process which may include competency and/or psychometric assessments;
- Applicants will undergo pre-employment checks i.e. criminal, credit, reference, authentication of qualification etc.
- SAA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any of the developmental opportunities contained in this advert.
- If you have not received a response within 21 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply to SAA Internship Programme 2013/14
Click on the Apply Now button at the end of this page to apply online
Closing Date: 29 May 2013