Posted on :
26 Aug, 2015
Nwanda Incorporated is an accredited FASSET and SAICA Training Office that provides Trainee Accountant learnerships to students that are interested in serving their SAICA articles in order to qualify as a Chartered Accountant.
We recruit students that that have recently matriculated, are studying towards a BCom (Accounting) degree or have graduated with a BCom (Accounting) degree.
• Candidates must have a minimum average of 70% for both Mathematics and Accounting in their Grade 12 year.
• Consistently good academic record.
• Must be studying at a SAICA accredited university
• Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
• Candidates must be a South African Citizen and reside in Gauteng
E-mail your CV, matric certificate/academic records and ID to [email protected]
Only applicants that meet these requirements will be considered and if you do not hear from us consider your application unsuccessful.