Posted on :
18 Jun, 2013
A well-established Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors firm in the Northern suburbs (Tyger Valley) currently have 3-year SAIPA contracts (learnerships) available aimed at candidates who would like to qualify as Professional Accountants (SA).
We offer the following:
– Pleasant working environment;
– Exposure to various industries and clients;
– Experience in the fields of Financial Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Practice Management, etc.
– Market related remuneration;
– Study leave;
– Regular structured and unstructured training;
– ‘Open door’ policy;
– Hardworking and motivated;
– Quick learner;
– Willingness to work longer hours and over-time as required from time to time;
– Valid driver’s license;
– Completed BAccounting, BComm(Financial Accounting), BComm(Management Accounting), BCompt or other relevant qualification’;
– Excellent language skills in English as well as Afrikaans;
– Preferably living within the Northern suburbs of Cape Town (Bellville, Brackenfell, Durbanville, etc).
We invite candidates who meet the abovementioned requirements to reply to this add with their complete Curriculum Vitae, full academic record and ID. Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks. Should no reply be received within 2 weeks, your application should be deemed unsuccessful.
|Address||Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa|